classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Chat With Your Websites/Weblogs Visitors

From: SirLook
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Chat With Your Websites/Weblogs Visitors
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 01:59:08 -0700

Hello,

As a webmaster or blogger, you would love to chat with your website or weblog
visitors.

Having a professional live support system on your website gives more
credibility to it. Your website visitors trust you and your website when they
can talk to you live. A good live support is something that a professional
website needs.

Bloggers spend lots of time on their weblogs to be in touch with internet
surfers. They also love to have live chat with their weblog visitors. You can
not find any free live chat service applicable for weblogs. Also as most
bloggers don't make any money through their weblogs, they don't want to spend
money to buy live support service for it.

We spent lots of time to create the best and most professional live chat system
for webmasters and bloggers. It is free BUT none of the paid live support
services can be compared with it.

SirLook Live Support is free to sign up and use. Unlimited websites and
weblogs, operators and departments, chat icons and ... is only some of the
features of SirLook Live Support.

As many websites, weblogs, eBay auction pages and ... as you have, you can chat
with their visitors and receive their offline messages through one single
account and from one single page without getting confused. Unbelievable?! Yes,
SirLook Live Support is a miracle. Try and use it. It is absolutely free.

SirLook Live Support can connect you to the visitors of all your web pages and
even the articles you post on article directories. It is fully customizable and
its offline message form prevents spammers to find your email address and helps
you to collect necessary information from your website visitors. They can also
contact your website(s) operators directly. You will not lose any of the chat
requests or offline messages.

You can also initiate chat with your website/weblog visitors. Even the best
firewalls and blockers can not prevent SirLook Live Support.

Why SirLook Live Support is free?

Good question!
First of all it is free because we love to serve webmasters and bloggers who
suffer from expensive products and services. We are a team of young
programmers, internet marketers and project managers who love to show their
abilities and improve their online presence. We will have many paid products
and services on our website and also more free services and products. A good
business and specially a good online business should offer free services and
products along with paid ones. This is what we try to do.

There are loads of free services, softwares, scripts and ... over the web but
professional webmasters don't like to use any of them because they look like
toys and don't deserves working on a good website and/or are full of ads. We
want to change this rule and offer free services suitable for good websites and
better than paid similar services. We could achieve this by creating SirLook
Live Support and will keep on our good work.

SirLook Live Support has tens of features and functions that can not be found
in other similar systems OR, if found, you have to pay for each of them. For
example, you can not have unlimited websites, departments, operators, chat
icons, canned responses, IP banning and ... for free but you will have them in
SirLook Live Support with the best technical quality and for free.

Please visit SirLook Live Support features list and sign up for it at
http://www.sirlook.com/live

Please email us at address@hidden if you have any question.

Best regards,
SirLook Team
http://www.sirlook.com

Click on the link below to have access to the newsletter archive:
http://www.sirlook.com/newsletter/index1.php?caseid=archive
You have received this email because you or someone else have signed up for
SirLook Newsletter. If you don't like to receive our newsletter, please click
on the link below and remove your email from our list:
http://www.sirlook.com/newsletter/index1.php?caseid=unregister