classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] RE: Notification of Limited eBay Account Access

From: Kris Weiss
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] RE: Notification of Limited eBay Account Access
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:21:28 -0100

Dear eBay Member!

compost childlike behest barony cartridge crossroad analgesic bicycle anniversary aberdeen bid algeria aphorism agrimony comma diagrammatic cadaver chilly bristol archer corpus covetous asteroidal avalanche

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the eBay system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account. For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. To review your account and some or all of the information that eBay used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Centre.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

armament contradictory ceremonious centrifugal absence decant achieve direct cube berglund catastrophic adipic anti closeup bema complainant cohen bind assyria copernicus bivalve bill airy abduct

 The eBay Team  Copyright © 1999-2006 eBay.