classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Thank you for your aid

From: OIPA Cn
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Thank you for your aid
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:14:18 +0100

Let us thank you for your support!

We received about 15.000 signs under the domestic animals protection
letter, to Chineese superiors. And all this during one single week!
Thank you very much, once again, for your support. We won this battle by
common effort's together!

Anyway, -- http://stop-the-slaughter.net is still opened, so your friends
and family members still can send their signs and opinions!

2006 Australia-China. http://stop-the-slaughter.net together with (c)
AnimalProt and (c) OIPA