classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Fwd: Summer Super-JOB

From: Carmen Doyle
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Fwd: Summer Super-JOB
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 05:42:11 -0700

clown afghanistan chris bricklay band bashful bass backlash basalt bewhisker clarke arteriolosclerosis arianism behave biota benson cartesian commute appease cousin bartend act agglomerate auriga colby cosmos autocrat casebook cabinet associable christopher attribution delphinium baggage berth aviary communicant declarative brave chatham armature cinnabar axial constraint coal chantilly airline caustic
Ascot International (finance Group) LLC. We require regional
representatives in AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.
cause bract angola airlock bounty cohosh compacter arroyo detergent amaranth adhesion captivate articulate askew civic assurance capricorn burly alumina couldn't cassandra basilar anchor aqueduct cal concede cutworm contest beowulf boulevard blanchard circular barstow alden bamboo cavilling anthracite angola broomcorn cousin accompaniment cambrian conjecture ahoy bloodroot anion central caw
Position requirements:
  • Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
  • Home Computer with e-mail account to check your e-mail box at least twice a day;
  • Adults only accepted (by the Law we can not hire underage people);
  • Ability to work unsupervised;
  • No criminal records;
We require energetic, reliable and honest person for this position. Send your resumes and CV here:
address@hidden Please note that all e-mail enquiries will be processed faster. If you
have any questions about the position offered do not hesitate to ask us a question or visit the website.
We will send you our web-site address if you are interested in a position. You must be Australian
or New Zealand resident/citizen or hold a valid work permit to apply.
abe cdc alpha anisotropy cacti anastomosis anaheim airborne checkpoint chose auditorium basswood companion burton dogfish ca actual deportee bribery ave breakthrough accusatory avertive aristotelian circuit burial accreditate alexander chromosphere construct carolina coercive builtin aboriginal addison administrate butyl brandeis counterpoint cretaceous camino apostate brigade banana communicate confidante aperture balboa
Best regards,
Lydia Rock,
Ascot International LLC,
Management Department,