cons-discuss

RE: How do I inhibit the copying of the source files to the build tree

From: david . weidenkopf
Subject: RE: How do I inhibit the copying of the source files to the build tree
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:39:15 -0800

Hi Nadim,

The wrong file is opened. It opens the file it compiled, which is in the "build" tree. This behavior occurs for compile errors and debugging. In the debugging scenario, you are stepping through code that is in the "build" dir. Should you find a problem and want to fix it, you don't the source file you want to change in front of you, you have a copy of it.

We are trying to avoid modifying Cons proper. But we have created our own extensions.

David

Nadim Khemir <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

03/15/2002 12:24 AM