consensus

[GNU/consensus] NGI Zero Open Calls

From: hellekin
Subject: [GNU/consensus] NGI Zero Open Calls
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:18:50 -0000

The Next Generation Internet (NGI) program from the European Union is struggling
to find a place where it makes sense. NGI0 (NGI Zero) is a consortium led by
NLnet.nl to distribute funding to free software projects in two domains:
Privacy-Enhancing Technologies and Search & Discovery.

As you may be familiar with already, NLnet is expecting purely technical
projects: if your project is political you should reframe the proposal to focus
on technical achievement -- they are not interested in politics (yeah, I know)
but will fund technical projects.

If you need some information on how to turn your viscerally necessary political
standpoint into an apolitical technical proposal, please share to the list, and
we'll happily work on edulcorating your proposal into something chewable by the
powers that be.

This is ~ 12 million EURO over the next three years going to free software, so
come and get it. We've worked quite hard to get there, so take your piece of the
cake while it's hot.

See https://nlnet.nl/PET/ for Privacy-Enhancing Technologies
See https://nlnet.nl/discovery/ for Search & Discovery

I'm open to discuss anything related to these projects, given that I'm a
'mentor' in the NGI Zero consortium. Come and get it!

==
hk

--
P.S.: Awakening Territories to Life == <https://ps.zoethical.com/> ==
      GPG ID == 4CE6 4F27 9931 0403 A903  E43F 0B14 96B7 E336 03EB ==