coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Re: your AoMBtEN

From: Laraine Belnap
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Re: your AoMBtEN
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:59:07 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.ernobidaley.com

Where was 1? O yes€“ I was not grabbed. I killed a goblin or two with
a flash- Good! growled Beorn. It is some good being a wizard, then.
-and slipped inside the crack before it closed. I followed down into
the main hall, which was crowded with goblins. The Great Goblin was
there with thirty or forty armed guards. I thought to myself €˜even if
they were not all chained together, what can a dozen do against so