coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] selfabnegatio 827

From: Lesedi Roling
Subject: [Coposys-dev] selfabnegatio 827
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:43:43 -0700

D u ea o r H x om g e O m wn l er,

Y o our c y re s di a t d f oesn't mat s ter to u x s!

he g re are the d i ea s ls w we have T h OD p AY:

$ 49 j 0,0 v 00 as lo i w as l 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 3 r 70,0 o 00 as l o ow as x 3 , 9 c 0 %
$ 2 s 50,00 f 0 as l a ow as f 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 2 s 00,00 b 0 as l u ow as d 3 , 5 n 5 %

ge g t re j fi m nan v ce i d t i od g ay

Lesedi Roling , A d pp e ro k va w l M o an b age m r

was not used to things that carried such stings at their sides, or it
would have hurried away quicker. Bilbo came at it before it could
disappear and struck it with his sword right in the eyes. Then it went
mad and leaped and danced and flung out its legs in horrible jerks,