coreutils

Re: Is natural sort supported?

From: Peng Yu
Subject: Re: Is natural sort supported?
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 02:09:34 -0500

Then, the option name causes misunderstand. -V is actually
--debian-version. And it is not natural order (there is no such thing
like extension handling with natural order). The natural order is
plain and simple, just as what is explained below, which can be
implemented by a few lines of python code.

https://blog.codinghorror.com/sorting-for-humans-natural-sort-order/

So my question is whether natural order as in the above URL is supported?

--
Regards,
Peng