coreutils

Re: Compile Coreutils without xattr but i installed

From: Wei MA
Subject: Re: Compile Coreutils without xattr but i installed
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 08:29:52 +0000

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I checked if there are /usr/include/attr/libattr.h and
/usr/include/attr/error_context.h in Ubuntu 18. I could not find them. Then I
install sudo apt install libattr1-dev. Then can pass  sudo make check
TESTS=./tests/cp/capability.sh SUBDIRS=. VERBOSE=yes .

When I search how to install xattr, I only find the solution sudo apt install
xattr.

Thanks A LOT!!!!!!!