coreutils

Re: xkbcomp is correctly applied but frequently reverts back

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: Re: xkbcomp is correctly applied but frequently reverts back
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:14:26 +0200

On 2020-07-21 01:14, Budi wrote:
> Why a xkbcomp correctly applied to remap keyboard frequently gets reverted
> back?
>
> Sometimes It'll have no affect anymore as if it wasn't ever run or
> applied/deployed especially after a wake-up from suspend/sleep.
> How to keep it fixedly persistent ?

Thanks for the report, but you reached the GNU coreutils mailing list.
As 'xkbcomp' is not a tool from the GNU coreutils, nobody here will likely
be able to help you with this problem.
On my system, the packaging information of the 'xbkcomp' package tells
me that it more information about it could be found at
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/

Have a nice day,
Berny