crack-attack-devel

Re: [crack-attack-devel] Problems in porting crack-attack to OpenBSD

From: Mattieu Baptiste
Subject: Re: [crack-attack-devel] Problems in porting crack-attack to OpenBSD
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 01:18:46 +0100

On 11/4/07, Andrew Sayman <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Can you get a hold of the 1.1.15 release and see if they are still bugs
is that? The first bug sounds very familiar. I remember it being a bug
we thought we fixed for 1.1.14, but it slipped through.

Yes, Crack-attack 1.1.14 has been imported in the OpenBSD ports tree with this fix taken from the cvs repository.
We find a quick hack for the second issue (replacing the "cancel" button with a "quit" button) but that's far from perfect.

The patches are available at : http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games/crack-attack/

The current CVS code for 1.1.15 is pretty much release ready for *nix
platforms, so I would love to see what you can do with that.

I tried this evening to port 1.1.15 and the the problem still remains. When I "cancel" the server mode console, the window remains gray and isn't refreshed.

Mattieu

Andrew Sayman

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---

--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."