csnippets-dev

[CSnippets-dev] How can I contribute to CSnippets

From: Amulya Sahoo
Subject: [CSnippets-dev] How can I contribute to CSnippets
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:48:03 +0530

Hello everyone, I got to know about c snippets in stack overflow when I was searching for open source projects to work on in C language. I am a beginner developer in C and have an experience of 1 year in begginers' C means working with Pointers, Data Structures and other basic components. I want to contribute to this project. Could anyone help me how can I contribute to this project ?