cuadrantes-espiral

[Cuadrantes-espiral] [Fwd: Re: [OpenMute-work] Fear of.... speed]

From: Quim Gil
Subject: [Cuadrantes-espiral] [Fwd: Re: [OpenMute-work] Fear of.... speed]
Date: 15 Dec 2002 13:55:43 +0100

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [OpenMute-work] Fear of.... speed Date: 15 Dec 2002 13:52:06 +0100
Yesterday espiral had annual assemply in Madrid (second one!) and we
decided to put some money in buying a box (a second hand one could do)
and host it somewhere paying/contributing with an appropriate fee.

The digital infrastructure of espiral is growing (because espiral is
basically a digital infrastructure) and also the admin needs, disk
space, etc.

We are asking budgets and looking for places. The main option we would
consider for hysterical, I mean historical reasons would be OpenMute,
now in a more customer-provider (oh, I said it) relation. But I don't
know wether OpenMute would be interested... So you say.

(A customer-provider relation between OpenMute and espiral would save me
some schyzofreny, or the fact of espiral leaving the Mute digital
infrastructures. In any case the time of squotting must finish)

Quim