cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] double-park

From: Louis Weiss
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] double-park
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:44:49 -0700

That is what makes the person a station; the facultyof stepping aside.
If the seekersticks at that, he is up a blind alley.
An Invisible desires to communicate in direct words. In non-receptivity youfight also your own thwarted thought.
Nine times out of ten the methods we have been considering will proveeffective.
But nothing beyond that equipment can beexpressed.
Let us assume a specific case of a sort apparently at variance with thistheory. Indeed, as will be seen, some ofthe experiments were repeated in daylight. She may, by this mechanism,tap some wide source of wisdom, some reservoir, some universal mind. Nevertheless, as I see it such apparent possession is not incompatiblewith the hypothesis. It is like the fighting to rescue some one from drowning, explained theInvisible.
The body is the material manifestation of the sort ofconsciousness that is human. Naturally by asking him to recall something we both know. Or take another type, that of the station who pronounces words unknown tohim.
Hyslop did, and such asthe physical research societies are always busy on. THE THIRD MEETINGWe found that the best we could do was a bi-weekly meeting. Its not that; said Joan, ITS SOMETHING GONE OUT. The mind is the link between the body andwhat we call the spirit, or cosmic germ. State the purity of your aims, which will recur attheir calmer moments and sink in.
Nine times out of ten the methods we have been considering will proveeffective. The result is more accurate, but it is also more halting.
In ordinary circumstances this choice is left by the Invisibles almostentirely to the station.