cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] schizophrenia

From: Bart Burke
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] schizophrenia
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:47:44 +0300

To tell you the truth, this is one ofthe most puzzling cases I have ever run up against. We dont want that turning up in the trial, if we canhelp it.
Belknap must believe that, whateverelse he thought. And then once more turning to Clyde as though there had been nosuch discussion.
And could she by any chance be brought to Clydesdefense?
And looking at him as much as to say: You are aproblem indeed.
All right; then we have to, said Belknap.
If I could go up there, I could find it quick enough.
And here Clyde went on to explainonce more just what his state was at that time. It willonly make it look as though he had killed that Alden girl to getrid of her.
Yes, I see, interrupted Belknap, curiously, but not quite sodubiously now. I think maybe Mason may know about it orsuspect that its there.
Ill bethere to see if he tells it all to you in the same way. She had approached and he had struck, but notintentionally. And so they go out in the boat again for a little row, just as hedid, see?
We dont want that turning up in the trial, if we canhelp it.
What sort of a girl was thisSondra Finchley, of whom he had already heard through secretchannels?
Belknap must believe that, whateverelse he thought.
Nor when he went through those woods, or changed to another suitand hat, or hid that tripod? She wouldnt allow anything like that, and besides,and then he stopped.
But because they intend to go ashore again for some flowers, hesleft the bag there, see? But the others you think you might have made with the camera? It willonly make it look as though he had killed that Alden girl to getrid of her.
And he has this plan about confessing to her about this other girl.
Dontsit and brood and look as though you had lost your last friend,because you havent. She wouldnt allow anything like that, and besides,and then he stopped. I dont see, though, that anything else would be assafe.