cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] breakup overran

From: Henry Poole
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] breakup overran
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 01:11:55 -0300

A red-hot little Rebel, he said, with another sudden grin.
But she took heart at the thought of the twenty-fivemiles between Atlanta and Tara.
Only mostfools wont see it and take advantage of the situation created bythe collapse.
Oh,please God, dont let anybody else see through him, she thoughtwith a start of terror.
For amoment, Melanie thought how nice Captain Butler was.
Its in shreds already, so what does another dance matter? Shedisliked him heartily, lounging there against the booth. And neitherexpression was lost on the man who stood beside them. She met his eyes unwillingly and saw they were as teasing as asmall boys. A red-hot little Rebel, he said, with another sudden grin. Im tired of sitting at home and Im not going to do it anylonger.
And maybe wed all bebetter off if we went out occasionally to parties. Captain Butler, you must not hold me so tightly. I just couldnt believe my eyes, and poor Charliehardly dead a year. Im making my fortune out of the wreckage. Until youve lost your reputation, you neverrealize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.
Somebodys got to stay home to protect the state from invasion.
Somebodys got to stay home to protect the state from invasion. Dont you eversay pretty things, Captain Butler?
And to think it will be years and years before Ill danceagain.
And neitherexpression was lost on the man who stood beside them.
You have no ideahow charming you were that day at Twelve Oaks when you were madand throwing things. Arguments of this character were always confusing to Scarlett. His were doubly confusing because she had a vague idea there wastruth in them.
Then he had to dry your eyes and usually he proposed, toshow just how much he did respect you. No, said Rhett clearly, his eyes sweeping the crowd carelessly.