d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] LOTTO.NL
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:22:36 -0900

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152<U> </U>Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lotter<U>y</U> Coordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the resu<EM>l</EM>t of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on the 2nd, March, 2006.  Your<SPAN> e-mail address
at</SPAN>tached to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,00<S>0</S>,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of
the draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Becau<B>s</B>e
of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you keep your winning information confidential until your money
(€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredite<STRONG>d
p</STRONG>ay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid
loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised t<B>o
</B>adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of t<I>hi</I>s program
by other participants. It's important to note that this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected through a<SPAN>n internet
ballot</SPAN> system from 6<B>0,</B>000 individual and companies e-mail
addresses - the draws are conducted around the world
 through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is spo<FONT
face=Courier>n</FONT>sored and promoted Lotto NL. We congratulate you once
again. We hope you will use part of it in our ne<FONT color=#5fe2f4>xt</FONT>
draws; the jackpot
winning is €85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20
days. After this date all unclaimed c<SPAN>ash prize will be</SPAN> forfeited
and inclu<I>d</I>ed in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember
<STRONG>to</STRONG> quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence
with us. Congratulations once again from a<SPAN>ll members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for being part of our promotional program.
</SPAN>

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
Send them the following infor<EM>ma</EM>tion’s:
(i)  Your names,
(ii) <STRIKE>C</STRIKE>ontact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
Contact person: Mr. John ka<U>n</U>e