d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] Fwd: YOUR LETTER

From: Adan Schultz
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] Fwd: YOUR LETTER
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:47:23 -0500

O lovely dear sainted boxes. A small khaki bag, too big to be a purse and not quite big enough to be a knapsack, was slung over one shoulder.

The goddess was dead and he was free. He grasped the right wheel, shuddering, (think of the pills, think of the relief of the pills) and bore down on it as hard as he could. "Well, I generally dont show my work until its all done,he said, and then smiled at her. Every time the clock chimed he made a mark on his arm — four vertical marks and then a diagonal slash to seal the quintet.

"Ill tell you the truth, Annie — everyday that passes, my skin feels more and more like something I want to get out of. I know how to hurt you.

He didnt know what else she might have there at the foot of the bed, but one of them was a box of Diamond Blue Tip matches. He had been aware of dryness in his mouth and throat for a long time, but now it began to seem more urgent.