d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] sailboard

From: Jacob Chandler
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] sailboard
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 02:49:03 +0900

Pfyfeshook his head as if lamenting the incomprehensible irony of life.
It might proveunfair to Alvin to withhold the gentlemans name.
And you knew, didnt you, that they left the restaurant atmidnight, and that Miss St. It may be you lent it to someoneprior to that morning. You knew, didnt you, continued Markham, that Miss St.
I couldnt credit it whenI read it in the papers.
Im glad, at any rate, it hasnt to do with internationalpolitics, returned Markham good-naturedly.
Ive been deeply wronged, hecomplained sadly.
Boon companions, as they called em in theold days. But he neitherglanced at the district attorney nor spoke. My humble opinion is thatyouve merely unearthed a conspiracy.
My strength is as the strength of ten because myheart is pure is a mere Sunday school pleasantry.
The girl dined with Bensonand returned to his house afterward. Before Markham could reply, Swacker appeared at the door and saidHeath had arrived.
Was it one of these women whom Benson had dealt with unfairly thatyou had in mind? Was it a revolver or an automatic pistol?
You know all the people in Bensons set, Colonel. Hisface was rotund, and his jowls hung in two loops over a collar tootight for comfort. Its obvious, commented Vance, that you overlooked theilluminatin flashes in the colonels thunder. Very well,sir; I admit I made the threat. Markham was far from amiable, and gave him an almost brusquesalutation. The woman over whom the tiff occurred is more capable ofsuch an act than he is.
Yes, saw it and recognized it as an army gun, persisted Markham,in a level voice.
For the first time the colonel appeared hesitant about answering. He waited, and for a wholeminute there was silence in the room.
And you really havent gotthe criminal agent, y know. Shes a singer and, I dont mind tellin you, a mighty fine one.
But in the circumstnces youwill be forgiven.
When he spoke his voice, heretofore truculent, wascolored by anxiety.
Could you getany kind of a lead from the St.
You, of course, headded, with sarcasm, knew before Emery came here that it wasPfyfes car.
In that case, why did you keep it in the city at all? The other appeared to think the matter over.
Just how well did Captain Leacock know Benson? Your ex post facto wisdom is most useful! The colonel looked startled, but Vances innocuous _expression_ seemedto reassure him. And he popped tigers and wild boarsin Africa for a while.
Clair of havinganything to do with the affair.
At any rate, I cant say thatthey exactly blinded me by their brilliance. Do you mind if I invite Colonel Ostrander along to lunch?