d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] carbon dioxide

From: Jane Soto
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] carbon dioxide
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:57:22 +0900

I don't feel like hearing people's stories. I'll say, Look, you punch me in the stomach once, I'll punch you in the stomach once. Not the guard Mark Jackson. I'm ready to get dirty. He was like, "Well, you're in the NBA now.
The subject is expressionless when the ball goes in.
There's nothing out there for me. The team tries to get me to eat differently, but no. Let's play a little dirt. He's just hungry for more.
I don't need to go out to a game because I've got all these video games. He's just hungry for more.
And then I run up against Gary Payton. He doesn't know when he will watch them, or even if he ever will. You put them in a situation and see how they act.
He's just hungry for more. I ate twelve of them in one night. I mean, a couple of rug burns here or there. That's when he was still the Glove, and he's just doing everything, anything. If he introduces something new, I'll ask him about it. He will beat you by as many points as you want. He embarrassed me so bad. Every time we drove past him, he'd clothesline us. That's when he was still the Glove, and he's just doing everything, anything. He grabs the new releases first, two and three at a time, piling them against his chest like a stack of library books.
It reminded me of this movie I saw where a kid is controlling the ball from the stands. You start seeing it and you start picking at it. The other dream I've been having is my teeth falling out. Then that's three fouls, and I don't have to worry about him until after halftime.
But now, after that game, I got him every time.
Every time we drove past him, he'd clothesline us.
And I'm one of those people. Not the guard Mark Jackson.