daredevils-devel

[Daredevils-devel] abroad moonlit

From: Juliet Atkinson
Subject: [Daredevils-devel] abroad moonlit
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:53:04 +0200

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first
public investors to know about  A M S N  !!!
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have
this on your Radar.

Trade Date : Monday, June 5, 2006
Name : Amerossi International Group Inc.
T i c k e r : A M S N Price : $0.05
4 Day Trading Projection : $0.20 - $0.50

Remember the gains from our recent "S t r o n g  B u y"
recommendations...
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye
on  A M S N  and watch for a big movement !!!
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say
they don't have another big one.
Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!