Re: [Debian-sf-devel] SF 2.6 Package

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] SF 2.6 Package
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:23:41 +0100

Tim Uckun (2001-11-16 09:41:33 -0700) :

> First of all I want to thank everybody at debian SF from the bottom
> of my heart.  The latest debian-sf package installed smoothly and
> perfectly. I can not express how much this saved my butt!.  You guys
> rock. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

Well, this kind of message is in itself an immense reward...  You
really made the day a good day for me.  Now if you really want to do
something else to please us, there's plenty of room for good will to
express itself.  Send us bug reports and/or patches, write
documentation (like, improve the README.Debian file contents), spread
the word, answer the numerous (um) posts on the debian-sf-users list,
all that sort of things.

  Or, if you really feel overwhelmed by a compelling need to thanks
us, well, I personnally like sushi, so maybe you could arrange for a
delivery of a big plate thereof.  Banana daiquiris are okay too ;-)

  Have fun,

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Despite rumour, Death isn't cruel - merely terribly, terribly good at his job.
  -- in Sourcery (Terry Pratchett)