[Debian-sf-devel] SF2.6-0+5 Project Approval problem

From: Jeremy Gwinnup
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] SF2.6-0+5 Project Approval problem
Date: 29 Jan 2002 09:06:00 -0500

Hey all,

I did a fresh install of the 2.6+0.5 packages yesterday, which went
pretty smoothly other than the fact that I goofed up my LDAP dc=... bit

So I did a search and replace to change
dc=mbvlab
dc=mbvlab,dc=wpafb,dc=af,dc=mil
in the following files in /etc/sourceforge
local.inc
sourceforge.conf
local.pl

I also visited:
/etc/libnss-ldap.conf
/etc/pam-ldap.conf
and performed the same change

And then I was able to log in and add users. I tried to register a
project and then went to approve it with the admin account and I got the
following:

Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/ldap.php on line 125

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: /dev/null() in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/ldap.php on line 425
Open transaction detected!!!

Any ideas?

--
Jeremy Gwinnup