Re: [Debian-sf-devel] cvsweb and viewcvs.

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] cvsweb and viewcvs.
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:47:39 +0100

I would say: Oups..

I'm afraid we need a modified version of viewcvs
The cvsweb we use is a patched version and the easiest is to change
the link in common/include/account.php

return
'http://'.$GLOBALS['sys_cvs_host'].'/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/'.$group;
by
return
'http://'.$GLOBALS['sys_cvs_host'].'/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi?cvsroot='.$group;

Thank you for pointing this problem :)
There are probable more in 2.6
know one is that cron are partly broken ;-(

viewcvs add dependancies on python to the already long sf list