Re: [Debian-sf-devel] cvsweb and viewcvs.

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] cvsweb and viewcvs.
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:42:07 +0100

Hi

I had a look a this,
this is seducing, but seems a little bit complex to install
and slow.
It depends on horde and there is already horde as a debian Package
If you got it working, I would like to have info on how you got it.

For viewcvs, do you have it working? and if so what did you do to make
it work?

Thanks

Christian