Re: [Debian-sf-devel] language file for Korean

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] language file for Korean
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:03:03 +0100

권순선 (2002-02-22 23:16:35 +0900) :

> Hello debian-sf developers: I am not sure this is the right place to
> send the language file for Korean or not....

Well, it might not be the *only* good place to send it, but it
definitely is *one* of them :-)

> I am trying to test sourceforge 2.5-23 on my machine but still
> getting some problem.

  I'll answer you on -user in a few minutes.

> Anyway, I found that just translating BaseLanguage.class to
> Korean.class can add Korean support to current package.
>
> I don't know the language_id so didn't change it but except this, I
> translated all the necessary messages.  Please change the
> language_id when you merge it.

  Yes, I did that (you got language_id 15, it you're interested).  I
also replaced some 'var $blah = ' with '$this->blah = '.  Otherwise,
it works just fine.  Thanks a lot :-)

> Hope this helps and please include this file to the upcoming
> version.  (2.5-24?)

  Since 2.5-24 is already out, it will probably go into 2.5-25, which
I'll probably upload today or tomorrow.  The changelog currently lists
you as "Soon-Son Kwon <address@hidden>", since that sounded like your
name.  If I'm wrong, or if you prefer Shawn (nickname?), just tell me
before I upload and I'll change it.

> And I will check the newest version(2.6-0+6) once I successfully
> install 2.5.23.

  Hm.  You might probably want to install 2.5-25 instead of 2.5-23,
since a lot of bugs have been found and fixed (including bugs related
to LDAP).

  Thanks a lot,

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Such compressed poems / With seventeen syllables / Can't have much meaning...
  -- in Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid (Douglas Hofstadter)