[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #119] submit news does not work

From: noreply
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #119] submit news does not work
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:29:59 -0400

=================== Bug #119: Full Bug Snapshot ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=119&group_id=259

Submitted by: ksoonson                  Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Submitted on: 2002-Apr-25 09:04
Category:  None                         Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                        Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                      Status:  Open

Original Submission:  Just for reminder...

Site News Admin

-Site News
-Submit Site News
-Approve Site News

does not work correctly. As an "admin", I do "Submit Site News" but I cannot
see it on the queue, hence I cannot approve it...

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Apr-25 10:29             By: ksoonson
After upgrading from 2.6.09 to 2.6.10, it just works fine... I don't know
what's the difference but I think you can close this anyway. :-)

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=119&group_id=259