[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #120] page design problem

From: noreply
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #120] page design problem
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:49:25 -0400

=================== Bug #120: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=120&group_id=259

Changes by: Christian Bayle <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Apr-25 12:49 (Europe/Paris)

I know this
This is due to a different behaviour from IE and NETSCAPE
IE apply center to everything in the div not NETSCAPE
If I put align=left the SF page has not left border, but
it's probably less disturbing, so I will put align=left

=================== Bug #120: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Submitted by: ksoonson                  Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Submitted on: 2002-Apr-25 03:38
Category:  None                         Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                        Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  cbayle                    Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  1.
While 2.6.09 did not, most of the pages of 2.6.10 are displayed on "center".
>From the first login page, all texts are displayed on center as if <div
>align="center">...and most pages are displayed like this. (Sorry for not being
>able to clearly describe it.)

Some of them are good to see, but in most cases, IMHO, they look weird.

2. Just for reminder...
On IE 6.X, the text is too small to see. Looks like somebody needs to look into
the CSS stuff or Theme so that it can be displayed alike for all browsers. (I
compared the CSS definition to that of sf.net but couldn't find the reason why
it displays the text so small...only on debian-sf.)

Thanks very much...

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Apr-25 12:43             By: cbayle
I know this
This is due to a different behaviour from IE and NETSCAPE
IE apply center to everything in the div not NETSCAPE
If I put align=left the SF page has not left border, but
it's probably less disturbing, so I will put align=left

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=120&group_id=259