[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #124] cannot use all the theme on 2.6.10

From: noreply
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #124] cannot use all the theme on 2.6.10
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:01:37 -0400

=================== Bug #124: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=124&group_id=259

Changes by: Christian Bayle <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Apr-25 14:01 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | cbayle
              Status | Open                      | Closed

should be repared by Roland in 2.6-0+10

=================== Bug #124: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Submitted by: ksoonson                  Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Submitted on: 2002-Apr-25 07:08
Category:  None                         Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                        Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  cbayle                    Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  When I upgraded to 2.6.10 (purged 2.6.09 and installed
2.6.10), I could see many newly added themes on /usr/lib/sourceforge/www/themes:
classic/
debian/
forged/
index.php
savannah/
savannah_codex/
savannah_forest/
savannah_reverse/
savannah_sad/
savannah_savannah/
savannah_slashd/
savannah_startrek/
savannah_transparent/
savannah_water/
savannah_www.gnu.org/
ultralite/

But I cannot see them when I actually logged in. I think  these themes are not
actually registered into the code distributed...

Thanks~

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Apr-25 14:01             By: cbayle
should be repared by Roland in 2.6-0+10