Re: [Debian-sf-devel] CVS, Website, Screenshots

From: Justin Richer
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] CVS, Website, Screenshots
Date: 21 May 2002 10:01:40 -0400

> it took almost 4 days for me to get this email...
yes, as roland explained already, mailman didn't like my gigantic
screenshots ... sorry for flooding mailboxes and causing trouble :)

> > [blah blah webpage cvs]
> That patch is for 2.6, right?
no, it's actually against 2.5, but it should theoretically work against
2.6 ... though i haven't tried yet ... our production and testing
systems here are 2.5 still

> Can you please let me know what version are you using?
we're effectively running version 2.5-29 (i think it was package -22
installed, and patched up by hand to the current version), patched up
with a bunch of our local changes ... most of these changes have been
submitted as patches, though some have not, specifically text/content
alterations and features which aren't finished yet :) ...

> I just changed the smiley to project name/description as you suggested.
> If many people think the splash page is redundant, I will remove it.
> Feel free to express your feelings to me anytime.
I like the project text *much* better ... though i think i agree with
roland, that either a quick description or quick-links on this page
would be cool

 -- justin richer