Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Problems building .debs from latest CVS

From: Soon-Son Kwon
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Problems building .debs from latest CVS
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:56:47 +0900

For debuild, you need to install package named "devscripts" separately.

"apt-get install devscripts" will do that.

Install it first and try to build the packages again with debuild.

"apt-get build-dep sourceforge" is for getting necessary packages
to build sourceforge*.deb package.

Hope this helps...