Re: [Debian-sf-devel] error installing 2.6 split sourceforge-common

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] error installing 2.6 split sourceforge-common
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:48:21 +0200

girardot (2002-05-26 21:03:56 -0400) :

> it is right i have no file called system_name.

That was a bug in sourceforge-common.postinst, it should have been
fixed.

> i also don't have any directory on my machine called /shared/
> anything.

  You're not supposed to, in fact.  The sourceforge/shared/* things
are just names for Debconf templates shared between several packages.

  I just sent a commit fixing a few bugs.  Reports are welcome :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Il vaut mieux insulter une commode Louis XV qu'une armoire à glace.