[Debian-sf-devel] Re: [Debian-sf-users] Our LDAP bug -- fixed?

From: Blake Girardot
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [Debian-sf-users] Our LDAP bug -- fixed?
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:46:49 -0400

ok, i am still testing this for the ldap fix.

my first try at it was a failure, same credential problem, but i think it
might my fault, i am going to give it another try today.

this is with the latest cvs version of sourceforge_2.5-30+_all.deb
anyway, i thought i would report this error message:

Setting up slapd (2.0.23-7) ...
debconf: Unknown template field 'dscription-pt_br', in stanza #16 of
/var/lib/dpkg/info/slapd.templates

Starting OpenLDAP: slapd.

looks like a small typo maybe in description ?

cheers,
blake