[Debian-sf-devel] [ 101223 ] Hang when Activating a new Project

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [ 101223 ] Hang when Activating a new Project
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:32:45 -0400

Support Request #101223, was updated on 2002-Aug-25 07:32
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101223&group_id=259

Category: None

By: leif
Date: 2002-Aug-25 07:32
Logged In: YES
user_id=10101
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0rc2)
Gecko/20020512 Netscape/7.0b1

I installed Sourceforge on a clean Debian Woody system.
 Managed to get everything setup and a new project
request submitted, but when I went in to activate the
new Project, I found that when I pressed the activate
button, the response would never come back.

I went in and did some debugging and found that the
call to ldap_connect in the sf_ldap_connect function of
ldap.php is never returning.
Looking around on the web, I came across the following
thread which seems to be the same problem:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/turba/Week-of-Mon-20020624/001188.html

Difference is that I am using PHP Version 4.1.2

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Do you know of any
way to resolve it?

Thanks,
Leif