[Debian-sf-devel] stats

From: Julie Marguerite
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] stats
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:22:02 +0200

Hi all,

We plan to use your debian-sf package for our website.
Actually, we already installed the release 2.5. We are
interested in having the stats working. I had a quick look
at the source code of the 2.5 version and it seems nothing
is ever inserted in the stats_project table.
Could you tell me what's the status of the stats and what are
the main difficulties to get them working so we can maybe try
to contribute?

Thanks. Julie

--
Julie Marguerite