Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [Debian-sf-users] sourceforge (2.6-0+13) is ou

From: Christian Bayle
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [Debian-sf-users] sourceforge (2.6-0+13) is out
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:24:55 +0200

Hi Philippe, always nice to have contribs, do you work on debian package basis?
which version?
Nevertheless I would be interested to get the code, to see how to provide it as e.g. a 2.6 sub package

Thanks

Philippe Kiener wrote:

If you guys are interested, I can provide you with my own SF modified code
that has:
Almost all portion of the site use the language fonction
New feature like: article (still bugy), newsletter (some more work needs to
be done), month project feature
Use icons instead of home, tracker and so on on the project home page
I'm also in the process of porting phpbb2 into SF, almost 70% is done, admin
is almost done, translating sf forum into phpbb2 is done, still needs to
finish adding, editing new message.

Greetings
Philippe Kiener