[Debian-sf-devel] Bad patch for Layout.class

From: Lamoureux, Robert
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Bad patch for Layout.class
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:44:14 -0400

I just updated my debian-sf package and rebuilt.

It seems that a patch to Layout.class done by Christian to remove a superfluous <H2> line has a problem.

By moving the closing comment line below the print '</H2>  (around line 700), cause an error because there is no print statement anymore for line 700

Am I reading this right?  I installed this new patched file and my system broke so if I'm wrong, can someone help me?

Thanks
Bob Lamoureux