Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Bad patch for Layout.class

From: Christian Bayle
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Bad patch for Layout.class
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:21:28 +0200

Ooups, sorry and thanks :)
Hope this time is ok

Mathieu Peltier wrote:

"Lamoureux, Robert" <address@hidden> writes:

I just updated my debian-sf package and rebuilt.

It seems that a patch to Layout.class done by Christian to remove a
superfluous <H2> line has a problem.

By moving the closing comment line below the print '</H2>  (around line
700), cause an error because there is no print statement anymore for line
700

Am I reading this right?  I installed this new patched file and my system
broke so if I'm wrong, can someone help me?

Thanks
Bob Lamoureux

Yes I think also there is a typo in www/incluse/Layout.class:

                print '</H2>
*/

                <P>
                <HR SIZE="1" NoShade>';