Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: WIDE and SF

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: WIDE and SF
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:15:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- Christian Bayle <address@hidden> wrote:
> I understand this is a kind of client to send release automagically
> from eg a tagged export
It sends the posts needed. Using perl ssleay libnet and cookiejars.
It can client

Tested functions :
get the release information (about a set of files)

perl sf -v -jtest.jar login -lyoursfid -p*madeyoulook*

perl sf -v -jtest.jar RelInfo  -g 19878 -p 57762 -r 108100
GET
http://sourceforge.net/project/admin/editreleases.php?package_id=57762&release_id=108100&group_id=19878

Creating releases
perl sf -v -jtest.jar CreateRel  -g 19878 -p 57762 -n mingw-packages

get package info
perl sf -v -jtest.jar ListPkg -g 19878

> What are the requirement on the server side, that could help you?
Well, it just gets and posts, try it out. You can dump the html pages
out and observe them

> We can imagine to automate the release on the server side using a
> backend that would export on a tag
> and targz the result
from who to who?

OK, the server accepts a debian package, and creates a release for
(with a testing queue) I am porting the debian dpackage system to sf,
it is running right now with dupload.

> Be carefull because file release is little bit different from
> sourceforge original where upload
> were anonymous.
i see, well I would test with anyone iterested.

> How does wide interact with sourceforge?
via perl, see above.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont