[Debian-sf-devel] Re: patch

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: patch
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 02:30:20 -0700 (PDT)

I have packaged up the source files here:
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/sfexport.tgz

The sources came from
http://phpxref.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/export/
files : bug_dump.php.source.html patch_dump.php.source.html

I cannot patch cvs with new files,
cvs diff does not support new files.

here is the patch with diff
applied to the current cvs :/sourceforge/www/export

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=364&group_id=259>

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=365&group_id=259>

> I would like to know were to apply this, is this for 2.6 and what is
> the
> use?
> I will add this to 2.6 and so mark this patch as done
>
> Christian

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=365&group_id=259>

=====
James Michael DuPont