[Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #617] Statistics Patch cleaned up and more done

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #617] Statistics Patch cleaned up and more done
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:55:14 -0500

Patch #617 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2002-Oct-30 05:14
By: blamoureux

Comment:
Fixed a silly newbie error by not checking spelling errors

Date: 2002-Oct-30 12:31
By: lo-lan-do

Comment:
Does it include the fixes provided by Andreas Schrattenecker?
<http://mail.nongnu.org/pipermail/debian-sf-devel/2002-October/000375.html>

If so, I'll apply ASAP.

Date: 2002-Oct-31 08:18
By: paddington

Comment:
tried patch on a fresh CVS 2.6 install on a fresh woody.
following problems found:

* cronolog doesnt get installed, theres something wrong with dependencies
* in stats_project_logparse.pl: wrong path to include.pl
* in db_stats_agg.php: #!/usr/local/bin/php -q should be #!/usr/bin/php4 -f
* in site_stats.php: path to stats_site.inc and stats_projects.inc wrong,
should point to /usr/lib/sourceforge/lib/...

This pprevious patch did contain the fixes from Andreas Schrattenecker except
for one that I wasn't sure of.  I have since verified that fix and have applied
it too.

Bottom line, this has all of his patches included.