[Debian-sf-devel] [ 101487 ] compiling stats

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [ 101487 ] compiling stats
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:44:20 -0500

Support Request #101487, was updated on 2002-Nov-04 09:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101487&group_id=259

Category: None

By: javes
Date: 2002-Nov-04 19:44
Logged In: YES
user_id=12250
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826

Robert,
Thanks for the quick response.
However, sourceforge-db-postgresql does live in my
/etc/cron.d directory.
What puzzles me is that there is no reference to
db_stats_agg.php from anywhere in my usr/lib/sourceforge
directory.
It doesn't seem to be part of any of the packages and I did
a dpkg -c on all of em.
Also, there are two versions of db_stats_agg.php from my cvs
export, one in /cronjobs and another one in /cronjobs/stats.
Which one is this good one?
And going back to the /sourceforge-db-postgresql cron file,
there are no calls to db_stats_agg.php and none of the jobs
seem to invoke it.
Thanks again!
Joel

By: robert.lamoureux