[Debian-sf-devel] Plugins thingy, draft #2

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugins thingy, draft #2
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:27:19 +0100

  Hi again,

Here's the state of the README.Plugins I've written so far.  Places
marked [TODO] are, well, places where it is known that further
thinking is needed.  Places where implementation is needed are also
marked.  I'll try to implement at least some of the less controversial
stuff this weekend, and post it for review before committing anything
to CVS.

  Comments and thoughts and ideas for how to implement missing stuff
are welcome and looked for :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

If you're ever confused as to which mode you're in, keep entering the
<escape> key until vi beeps at you.  -- nvi manual page.