Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugin infrastructure -- Request for comments

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugin infrastructure -- Request for comments
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:24:32 -0700

  Yes again.  I expect that means more hooks, like "bug-changed-hook"
and "subproject-created-hook" and "task-created-hook" and such.  Maybe
this hook system can be made generic enough to cover for most needs,
maybe some plugins will require specific patches to the core code (or
to each other).  Time will tell.

Ah yes the observer pattern. AN excellant idea. We can turn sourceforge into an event driven system.

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/