Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugins development branch

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugins development branch
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:39:30 +0100

Roland Mas (2002-11-26 14:06:03 +0100) :

>   I also have a beginning of a sample "helloworld" plugin, which
> I'll probably put in a new CVS module, probably called
> "sourceforge-plugin-helloworld" or something like that.  It's
> currently not packaged at all (i.e. there's no way to install it on
> your system other than copying the files by hand), but it shouldn't
> be very hard and I'll work on it ASAP.

  Well, it's been imported into CVS in a new module called
"sourceforge-plugin-helloworld".  Check it out and have fun with it,
and get those patches flowing :-) It's still not "finished" as in it
doesn't have working maintainer scripts, and not everything is
implemented (cgi-bin, for instance), but the files are installed where
they need to be.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

It would be hard to be deader without special training.
  -- in Theatre of Cruelty (Terry Pratchett)