[Debian-sf-devel] Plugins build problems

From: Lamoureux, Robert
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugins build problems
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:00:09 -0500

When I try and build the Branch_plugins version of debian-sf on a clean 3.0 Woody box, I get a couple of errors. What am I missing here?

#1 There are two files 'sf-register-plugin' and 'sf-unregister-plugin' that are missing when I do a cvs checkout of the source

    cvs -z3 co -r Branch_plugin -d sourceforge-2.6 sourceforge

Where are these files supposed to come from

#2 If I steal these files from the 'Branch_gforge' tree and stick them in the deb-specific directory, the build fails further along during dh_installchangelogs with the error 'Cannot specify an upstream changelog for a native debian package'

Any help?

Thanks
Bob