Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugins build problems

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Plugins build problems
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:29:22 +0100

Lamoureux, Robert (2002-12-17 16:00:09 -0500) :

> When I try and build the Branch_plugins version of debian-sf on a
> clean 3.0 Woody box, I get a couple of errors. What am I missing
> here?
>
> #1 There are two files 'sf-register-plugin' and
> 'sf-unregister-plugin' that are missing when I do a cvs checkout of
> the source
>
>     cvs -z3 co -r Branch_plugin -d sourceforge-2.6 sourceforge
>
> Where are these files supposed to come from

It seems I got it wrong when I added them.  I thought I added them to
the Branch_plugins branch, while I actually added them to the trunk.
Sorry about that.  In any case, the Branch_plugins branch is now dead
(it's been merged in the main trunk), so there's no need to use it
anymore.

> #2 If I steal these files from the 'Branch_gforge' tree and stick
> them in the deb-specific directory, the build fails further along
> during dh_installchangelogs with the error 'Cannot specify an
> upstream changelog for a native debian package'

  That's a new one on me.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

 ar c   t  e l  l  iè    u   ai  i    a   mi    .
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°1, partie 2/3.