Re: [Debian-sf-devel] HR-management feature

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] HR-management feature
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:23:57 +0100

Kees Louwen a écrit:

Ls, I have a request for what I think is a new feature. I am not sure if I should drop this request in this list, so if not please tell me where/who I can address this to..

I am using sourceforge 2.6-0_17. I am interested in using the project/task management functionality of sourceforge. One feature I am looking for is a kind of human-resource management functionality. What I would like is an option/function to show the tasks for all projects/subprojects based upon certain selection criteria like user and status. This will make it possible to get an overview of all tasks assigned to a certain staff-member and do some basic resource planning... Probably an updated browse_task.php will do in which the list is not limited to one project...
I wondered if somebody already developed such a feature?

thanks, regards Kees Louwen

You should maybe discuss this in http://gforge.org forums or in gforge mailing since debian package will upgrade to gforge, and we will probably do only bug corrections on 2.6 Nevertheless if you implement this on 2.6 you can send us a patch, maybe would be an occasion to do this with plugin system, in a separate package

Cheers

Christian