debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Re: SourceForge deb package, Error in post-instal

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Re: SourceForge deb package, Error in post-installation script
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:06:18 +0100

Hello

I would add to check carrefully the /etc/libnss-ldap.conf line beginning
with "base"
Notice you don't have to reinstall all the sourceforge package
You can
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-ldap.sh purge
followed by
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-ldap.sh configure
until the test works
Then re-(dpkg/apt-get) the package to finish configuration

Let us know if the problem still occurs :-)

Christian